From your My Account Page, select the Account tab, then scroll down to see your Address book.
The first address shown here will say Default. This is the address that will automatically populate at checkout once you login.
You can change which address is the default shipping address by clicking the Set As Default button next to a different address listed or by adding your new address.
To Create a New Address
- Click the + Add a New Address button and enter your new address.
- If you would like to make this your default shipping address, check the Default Shipping Address box.
- Click the save button to finish adding the new entry.
Tips from the Customer Care Team
- Verify that the correct country has been selected from the drop-down list.
- Make sure every box is filled out.
- A phone number is required. It will only be used if there is a shipping issue.
- Only shipping addresses in English characters are supported at this time.
- Use the trash icon to permanently delete an address from your records.
- We suggest deleting old addresses to avoid selecting an incorrect address in the future.
Still have a question? Please contact us. We are happy to assist!