Errors during checkout can be a major pain! Here are some troubleshooting tips from our Customer Care team.
- Prepaid & Gift Cards: Make sure that your card has been activated and registered to a billing address (this is required for our credit card processor), and supports online shopping. These cards typically have a 1-800 number located on the back for quick support or activation. If it is not registered we will not be able to accept the payment.
- Credit & Debit Cards: Make sure that your purchase is within any spending limits, can be used for online purchases, and no spaces or dashes are entered. Billing address should match exactly what the issuer has on file. This includes a middle initial if it is included on the card.
- Gift Certificates: These are to be used as a method of payment and not a coupon. Be sure to enter the gift certificate number after you begin the checkout process. No spaces or dashes should be entered. This is only applicable for gift certificates issued by BetterWorldBooks.com.
If you are encountering an issue and want to contact our Customer Care team directly, please feel welcome to do so at: email@example.com
Is Your Page Not Progressing?
- Make sure your current browser is up to date, or try an alternative browser (we recommend Google Chrome, or Mozilla FireFox)
- Clear your cache and cookies on your browser
- Try a hard refresh (CTRL+F5 on Windows, CMD+F5 on Mac)